Tuesday 1 November 2016



We went to the beach! We went on the bus and I found a shell. We had so much fun on the beach.
Adilla

We went to the beach! I saw a dog in the water. We went to the beach and made a sandcastle.
Eva

We went to the beach! Pritesh found some pearly shells and some crab skins. I found different coloured rocks.
John

We went to the beach! We went on the bus to go to the beach and I made a sandcastle! The people in my group were India-Rose and Caleb.
Riann

We went to the beach and my family did not come. I loved going on the hover board, and my other favourite thing was the big boat because it had a telescope, that’s why I loved it!
Wi

We went to the beach! We made a sculpture. It was a vulture and it was hard to make it. We had a bucket and spade.
Hamish

We went to the beach! I got some shells in my bucket, and next I flew a kite. My family didn’t go to the beach. It was very, very fun at the beach yesterday.
Emily

We went to the beach! We made kites and they flew very fast.
Toni

We went to the beach! We made a volcano and it was a big volcano. I had lots of fun. I liked the playground especially the boat. I went with Toni and Tawera.
Dhevan

We went to the beach and my group made sculptures. I liked mine, it was super cool. I saw lots of little shells. It was fun!
Eli


 ach Trip on PhotoPeach

No comments:

Post a Comment