Tuesday 15 November 2016

We wrote about the earthquake.

We are great writers. We are using interesting words. We stretch new words and write the sounds we can hear.  We use capital letters and full stops. 

 Last night was wobbly! I felt the earthquake. My mum pulled me out of bed. I was not scared.
Riann

Last night was wobbly! My house was shaking.
Divesh

Last night was wobbly! I was in the earthquake. I stayed asleep in my bed.
Eva

Last night was wobbly! I stayed asleep in my bed. I didn’t feel a thing.
Luna

Last night was wobbly! I cuddled mum and dad.
Renee

Last night was wobbly and it was scary.
Rachael

Last night was wobbly! It was an earthquake in the sky. It is interesting. I did feel it was wobbly in the sky. I had a big sleep at night.
Emily

Last night was wobbly! It was a dinosaur stomping on the earth. I slept through the whole thing. I hid under the door frame.
Donovan

Last night was wobbly and when the earthquake started to go, we had to go under the chairs and tables. The table started to shake. We ran somewhere safe. We went outside when the shaking stopped, then we tidied up.
John

Last night was wobbly! It felt like an earthquake drill. It felt weird too. It was very creepy. When I was sleeping it felt like I fell off the bed, but I didn’t.
Wi

Last night was wobbly! It was an earthquake. My mum and dad did do an earthquake drill. I did hide in my covers. I thought that an asteroid was going to fall on me. Two of our pictures fell down off the wall.

Hamish

No comments:

Post a Comment